We mix up a large batch into a large plastic storage container. It is large enough that we can shake-mix it after adding all ingredients.
Makes: Roughly 11.5 cups of flour
4 Ingredient Gluten-Free Flour Mix
- White Rice Flour: 560 grams (4+ cups)
- Sweet Rice Flour: 560 grams (4+ cups)
- Potato Starch: 240 grams (2+ cups)
- Tapioca Flour: 240 grams (1+ cups)
A few notes:
- Potato Starch: Make sure to use potato starch and not flour.
- Tapioca flour and starch are the same things.
- Make sure to weigh all ingredients when mixing. Volume measurements are inconsistent for this flour.
- When baking, I weigh this flour rather than use cup measurements. Weight measurements produce a more consistent product.
- Shake Before Using: Because these ingredients will settle (and reduce volume) it’s a good idea to shake the flour container before use. This also ensures that the separate ingredients remain well distributed.
Bob’s Red Mill Ingredients and Measurements
Here is our gluten-free, oatmeal cookie square recipe.